Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bi sexuality - best of both worlds x

A lesbian once told me that I was greedy because I liked both boys and girls, well I say I enjoy the best of both worlds, I choose not to limit my sexual experiences and to embrace them full on… having a nice hard cock thrusting deep inside me while having my clitoris licked, teased and sucked by a beautiful gentle goddess is just orgasmic. Even just thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered. I can even feel the soft tongue caressing my sacred bud right at this present moment ahh what heaven.

Come on all you girls, who can honestly say, hand on heart that they have never thought what it would be like to kiss another woman… remember when you were young playing with your girlfriends, talking about boys kissing them and making love, did you not think back how it would be to just kiss your best friend just to see if it was the same as kissing a boy… Well girls let me just tell you if the opportunity ever comes up for you again grab it with both hands or lips for that matter… Kissing a girl’s soft tender lips is like nothing you can really imagine its pure heaven. Slipping your tongue into her warm inviting mouth, slowly exploring one another, teasing and tormenting mmm yum yum, is all I can say. So the next time you and your girlfriends have a night in, light some candles and if need be have a glass of wine, relax and go wild…oh and don’t forget the strap on..

pups x

No comments: