Thursday, April 19, 2007

Erotic torment

Teasing and torment


It had been a while, a while since I had pleasured him, tonight I was going to remind him how sensually erotic and tormenting my soft mouth could be be. This was not about lovemaking, this was pure unadulterated sex, i wanted to tease him to bring him to the brink of orgasm and feel him tense up and slowly release his breath. i loved this control he had, yet i always wanted to push him further and further. The pleasure I got from feeling his cock get harder and seeing him clench his fists mmmmmm, how delicious, I love this power this control. Seeing him like this was beautiful, highly arousing and sensual to me, I could feel my own excitement building and yet this was only the start, there was the rest of the night to explore and well of course the other couple to torment and tease.

pups

No comments: