Thursday, April 19, 2007

First day ata legalised Brothel

I rolled over and sleepily looked at the clock… 715 it said… was I really going to do this, was i going to sell my body for the day.. What was i thinking, this was not right, its not suppose to be this way, I am a good girl I dont have sex for money… What alot of rot.. i was so much in my head it was a joke, I could do what i wanted, the only person who was going to judge me was me, who cares what others thought this was about me, about me and my visions.

I got dressed and walked out the door, bag of tricks in hand, I had choosen to have a fun day and that was what I was going to have. I arrived and was rushed in the door, it was a bit scary yet when I walked in and saw the girls, they were just like me, no extra limbs or third eyes, they were girls, just simply girls. A couple of them hot too, mmm I could have some fun sessions with them… my Mistress mind ticking over.

No today I was sarah and sarah was a slut, she was going to lie on her back in the missionary postion and take some cock. Mmmm the time came to go out and strut my stuff, I noticed that I was so self concious and scared, what on earth was I doing, what if someone i knew walked in, what would I do, I realised that this was all stuff in my head, that it was me making up stories who cared it did not matter, I wanted this and I was going to experience it.

It was 1120 when i got my first client, he appeared more nervous than I, quickly I checked him over and sent him to shower.. again made my choice I was going to have fun and enjoy.. I walked back in the room, told him to lie face down on the bed, while I slowly removed my dress and straddled his body. I could feel his heart beat faster and his body tense up as I slid myself on top of him… This was going to be easy, at that point my body loosened i was no longer scared, I was in control complete control.

I slowly rubbed my hands sensually up and down his body, feeling him loosen and relax, I could sense he needed this , he needed the attention and that was fine after all I had made this choice to serve. When it came time for the sex he was gentle, as if he did not want to break me, it was really quiet sweet… I started to move my hips in time with his and clench my muscles around his cock, i wanted him to enjoy this, this was a performance and i loved performance.

Within minutes he came, a quick hard session ofthrusts and then he fell ontop of me, cuddling me, he was spent. My job was done, we lay together for a few minutes longer and then I got up, dressed and left him to shower.

No comments: