Thursday, April 19, 2007

Female ejeculation

For starters female ejaculation has nothing to do with releasing urine… according to the Taoist religion fluids released from female ejaculation are sacred and should be honoured… ie boys you should be queuing up to sleep on the wet patch no getting as far away as possible.

Girls yes I will be honest the first time this happened to me I though oh my god I have wet myself and tried to hold back, yet wow… talk about one hell of a feeling, it was such a release, such a high, my entire body felt alive the orgasm was well really you have to experience it…

The second time well that was really only a couple of nights ago and hey that was even more intense especially seen as the fist of one gorgeous erotic beauty was deep inside of me, teasing me. Honestly girls do not be ashamed, embarrassed or fearful embrace your sexuality your lovemaking will never be the same.

Get your partner to explore, tell him what you like and especially what you do not like, encourage him, learn with him, your body is this amazing creation play with it have fun with it, explore it.

pups x

No comments: