Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pure bliss

He was complete in swinging heaven, what more could a powerful sensual man like him desire, lying on his back watching as these two beautiful erotic women worshipped his manhood, his body. I sat there watching, it was a delightful sight to see him so contented, calm and at peace with the world, connected.

He was reveling in every minute, watching as the taller one slowly moved up and down his cock, moving her elegant shapely body in rhythm to his deep thrusts. Watching her you could see, she too was basking in the pleasure, she was savoring every deep stoke and why not, after all he had perfected the art of lovemaking over time.

The other exotic beauty wiggled her butt and I seized the opportunity, seeing this as an open invitation, I knew how much she got off on a spanking, and her tight little bottom was right there begging for it, who was I to refuse. I started slowly just warming her up, her pussy was dripping, and she smelt so sweet, how deliciously erotic and sensual the scene was.

I teased and tormented her with sharp quick slaps across her buttocks, hearing her moan louder was music to my ears. The performance continued on, with her writhing on his cock, and the other lapping at his balls, while I continued with the spanking, and an occasional stroke of my fingers against her pussy, they were all writhing in orgasmic bliss, this was better than any drug, this was life.

pups x

No comments: